Choose a VersaCell X3 Solution
Customize the VersaCell X3 Solution to deliver a menu combination that's right for your laboratory.
ADVIA® Suites offer powerful combinations of clinical chemistry and immunoassay testing.
Whether you want to consolidate your high-volume testing or establish mirror-image backup for chemistry assays, an ADVIA Suite can be customized in a variety of two- and three-instrument configurations. Click below to learn how an ADVIA Suite can help you:
Meet changing needs with agility
- Increase productivity and consolidate workstations with one-touch sample management through a single operator interface for all connected systems.
- Choose from a broad range of assays to consolidate immunoassay and clinical chemistry testing to support screening, diagnosis, prognosis, and monitoring for a wide array of disease states:
Allergy HIV Sepsis**
Anemia Immunosuppressive Drugs Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
Autoimmune* Liver Fibrosis** Thyroid
Bone Metabolism Metabolic ToRCH
Cardiac Oncology General Chemistry
Diabetes Reproductive Endocrinology Specific Proteins
All assays may not be available on all platforms. Assay availability varies from
country to country, and is subject to local regulatory requirements.
- Retain the flexibility to add a second chemistry system for backup redundancy or when your workload and clinical demands increase.
Advance workflow capabilities
- Balance the workload between connected systems with intelligent sample processing that efficiently routes samples and manages tubes individually to reduce sample-wait time and drive towards a consistent and predictable turnaround time.
- Speed processing using point-in-space technology. Quickly aspirating and immediately releasing the tube eliminates the need for aliquoting, thereby reducing sample traffic and biohazardous waste. Chemistry testing efficiency is increased by retaining an aliquot onboard the connected instrument(s) for repeat testing.
- Manage urgent samples with multiple processing options. An 8-position priority drawer, designated 50-position drawer, or direct loading on the connected systems help you meet TAT demands and provide STAT results for critical clinical decisions.
Streamline operational efficiency
- Reduce operator hands-on- time with extensive onboard reagent testing capacity, including concentrated reagents for high-volume chemistry testing and the ability to load up to 30 different immunoassays.
- Liberate your highly trained technologists by automating one of the most time-consuming tasks in the lab—sample management and sorting—without having to allocate additional space.
- Increase your lab's capabilities with a solution that provides the ability to consolidate a broad menu, the capacity to accommodate increasing testing volumes, and the opportunity for growth without having to replace a complete suite of analyzers.
…all at a cost you can justify!
The following models are supported:
ADVIA Centaur XP Immunoassay System
ADVIA Centaur XPT*** Immunoassay System
Choose one or two:
ADVIA 1800 Clinical Chemistry System
Please note: VersaCell® X3 Solutions are extremely flexible. For labs with esoteric immunoassay testing needs in addition to clinical chemistry demands, it is also possible to replace an instrument with an IMMULITE® 2000 XPi Immunoassay System. Please consult your Siemens representative to learn more about the advantages of this unique configuration. A dedicated chemistry configuration—limited to two ADVIA Clinical Chemistry Systems—is also available.
*Under development. Not available for sale. Future availability will vary by country.
**Not available for sale in U.S
***Under FDA review. Not available for sale in the U.S. Due to local regulations, not all products are available in all countries.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.