ADVIA 2120i Hematology System with Autoslide
Providing efficient first-pass accuracy
Siemens’ high-volume hematology analyzer, the ADVIA® 2120i System with Autoslide* streamlines workflow by eliminating the majority of manual steps commonly performed to maximize productivity. It delivers the gold-standard in testing methodology for optimum results while offering the simplicity and flexibility you need for easy integration into your lab.
- Differentiates microcytic anemias with advanced RBC and reticulocyte technology
- Automates hematology workflow without the need for large track-based systems, expensive stains, or reflexive testing
- Delivers gold-standard flow cytometry peroxidase methodology for optimum results
- Maximizes the effectiveness of costly platelet transfusions with accurate results the first time—even at very low platelet levels
- Simplifies maintenance with Unifluidics™ Technology through reduced fluidics, eliminated pinch valves, and automated daily cleaning.
- Practical Automation with the ADVIA 2120i System offers a unique high-volume hematology solution that allows your lab to enhance productivity without sacrificing quality
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.